Share:

Stop Mexican cheating on NAFTA and enforce U.S. law!

President Trump needs your help to implement his trade agenda.

Now more than ever, President Donald Trump needs your help to defend his agenda that got him elected in 2016, particularly on bad trade deals like NAFTA.

Mexico has been found in violation of antidumping rules by the U.S. International Trade Commission in 2015 for dumping sugar on U.S. markets illegally since 2008. President Trump has been clear that he is going to enforce U.S. law while renegotiating or ultimately leaving NAFTA on behalf of the U.S. economy and American workers.

You know what to do! Let's call 202-335-1171 and urge the U.S. Commerce Department to help President Trump keep his promise to enforce U.S. law and stop Mexican sugar dumping cheating on NAFTA, leveling tariffs if necessary, and then send the letter below!

There can be no better time for the President to make this clear to the Mexican government that the dumping must stop either through a negotiated settlement or through countervailing duties.

Trump has the chance to bring Mexico into compliance with U.S. law and stop its illegal sugar dumping.

This is the perfect opportunity for President Trump to prove that what it will take to protect American jobs is through tough trade enforcement. It is time to ensure that America's trading partners know they cannot violate U.S. trade laws without consequence.

Public Comments
Theresa T. from Brookings, OR writes:
Quotation mark icon
Hold their feet to the fire (abide by the agreement) and build the da*n wall!!
May 23rd, 2017
Donna M. from Huntington, WV signed.
May 23rd, 2017
David H. from Old Town, FL signed.
Edward S. from Massillon, OH writes:
Quotation mark icon
Stop them now and build that wall.
Pete N. from Bonney Lake, WA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Trumps goals are ambitious and needed. Support him damn it. We need it
Stephen A. from Oak Lawn, IL writes:
Quotation mark icon
NAFTA caused a lot of damage to our economy as did others perpetrated in the past administrations. Mr. President our congress is corrupt, our courts are corrupt and federal government law enforcement is corrupt and the so called "news media" are corrupt. They spout propaganda, hate, outright lies, decieve the people and all of them need to be purged from our nation! You should work to remove the phrase "and for other purposes" from all bills to be considered in congress. Clean bills remove all opportunities for corruption. Not to mention save trillions of taxpayer dollars. Anyone from either side of the aisle opposing this change will expose their corruption to the people. It will go a long way toward draining the scum from the swamp and your second term will be assured..
Chris W. from Washington, TX writes:
Quotation mark icon
Clean up unfair trade deals!
May 23rd, 2017
Someone from Warminster, PA signed.
May 23rd, 2017
Judy O. from Trout Creek, MT signed.
May 23rd, 2017
Michael H. from Aptos, CA signed.
Denny M. from Bedford, TX writes:
Quotation mark icon
Congress is CORRUPT TO THE CORE! We've had enough of the criminals lining their pockets while destroying our Country! Do your Damn Job For Once!
May 23rd, 2017
David S. from Henderson, NV signed.
May 23rd, 2017
Andrew S. from Dallas, TX signed.
Someone from Accokeek, MD writes:
Enforce U.S. law!
Thomas K. from Hubert, NC writes:
Quotation mark icon
Support our President , Enforce U.S. law and stop Mexican sugar dumping cheating on NAFTA.
Stephen T. B. from Auburn, ME writes:
Quotation mark icon
Let's get it done and make our Country great again. We can work with them as long as it is a fair deal. If it isn't a fair deal then it something we must get corrected. This is something Congress should be doing instead of worrying about the Russians.
May 22nd, 2017
Cynthia H. from Brighton, CO signed.
May 22nd, 2017
Chris B. from Milford, KS signed.
May 22nd, 2017
Richard G. from Riverside, CA signed.
May 22nd, 2017
Joyce C. from Morrisville, NC writes:
Quotation mark icon
I support anything you do, because I feel you have the good of the American people at heart. I haven't felt this way in a long time. I hope everyone settles down and lets you do your job.
May 22nd, 2017
gordon h. from Boulder, CO writes:
Quotation mark icon
What is wrong with Mexican government that it can't do better by its people ? Seems to me they are a country of resources and the Mexican people in this country are good dedicated workers; form ones I worked next to in construction to the crew that the landlord had tear off and replace the roof on the building I am in. Is Mexico a den of corruption against its own people ? I am signing because I don't think U.S. citizens need to look forward to a life of living in homeless shelters and begging by the roadside.
May 22nd, 2017
Someone from Accokeek, MD writes:
May 22nd, 2017
William F. from Red Oak, TX writes:
Quotation mark icon
NAFTA only benefits large multi-national companies and harms the American and Mexican people. When passed it destroyed the small farm sector of Mexico and forced those campesino's north to become illegal immigrants. Please enforce what you have and repeal the whole law when you can!
May 22nd, 2017
Someone from Palatka, FL writes:
Quotation mark icon
The NAFTA agreement needs to be enforced. You need to bring Mexico into compliance with the NAFTA law.
May 22nd, 2017
Wm B. from Blue Ridge, GA signed.
May 21st, 2017
Someone from Reading, PA writes:
Quotation mark icon
All trade agreements need to be examined and updated periodically. I would like to see our trade policy protect American workers and promote more jobs here in America. Presently Americans are on an uneven playing field where it comes to Americans competing with visiting foreign Nationals for jobs. a foreigner can come into our country work cheaper take the money back to their country word spends better. Americans shouldn't be made to compete with Asian slave labor either. since the rise of NAFTA in the late nineties I have seen nothing but the middle class standard of living decreasing for too many people . it is now time to update United States trade and tax policies in a way that benefits the American standard of living. Presently we are on the path to becoming more like our third world neighbors when it comes to economics and lifestyle for the American middle class.
May 20th, 2017
Daniel G. from Covington, VA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Global Financial Giants Look to Use TTIP to "Harmonize" US-EU Laws, Remove Obstacles to Future Taxpayer Bailouts Written by Joe Wolverton, II, J.D. https://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/economics/item/23411-global-financial-giants-look-to-use-ttip-to-harmonize-us-eu-laws-remove-obstacles-to-future-taxpayer-bailouts https://www.thenewamerican.com/ Monday, 01 May 2017 On NAFTA, Trump's True Intentions Remain Unclear Written by Alex Newman https://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/markets/item/25930-on-nafta-trump-s-true-intentions-remain-unclear https://www.thenewamerican.com/ Financial Weapons Of Mass Destruction: The Top 25 U.S. Banks Have 222 Trillion Dollars Of Exposure To Derivatives By Michael Snyder, on May 15th, 2017 http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/financial-weapons-of-mass-destruction-the-top-25-u-s-banks-have-222-trillion-dollars-of-exposure-to-derivatives http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/ Have a wonderful day............
May 19th, 2017
david l. from Syracuse, NY signed.
Someone from Hamilton, OH writes:
Quotation mark icon
Im 45 years old with a wife and 2 children. I work 2 jobs full time 5 days a week. One job pays their rent and utilities while food stamps buys their groceries. I littery stay at a homeless tent comunity 40 miles from home sunday night thru thursday night and return home by sharing a ride with other American family men that are forced to do the same thing. The second job leaves me with just enough to buy camping gear and non parishable camping food for the work week.
May 19th, 2017
Paul C. from Bel Air, MD signed.
May 19th, 2017
alleen f. from Preston, ID signed.
Chris B. from Milford, KS writes:
Quotation mark icon
Level the playing field; it time to play fair!
Danny E. from Albuquerque, NM writes:
Quotation mark icon
Just make it a level playing field, find out who works harder for less. A lot of us, well I ain't sure about, but a lot of us older guys would Love to be given a chance, we may be able to work for about 15minutes and need 2-3 minutes to recover (sometimes maybe more). But if you need pickers and you get enough of us old guys, we'll bust our butts as best we can.
Someone from Newport News, VA writes:
Quotation mark icon
I support your Presidency and Your Promises. Clean the Swamp and BUILD THE WALL!
Someone from Chesapeake, VA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Other countries need to pay there share
Anna D. from La Grange, IL writes:
Quotation mark icon
It is time for Mexico to have laws Rules & Regulations, without retaliation, and the companies who go there to give them cheap labor, Americans need to stop buying their products, I bought a weed wacker made in Mexico, after one year the product broke , & the automatic line feed broke causing the string to go right through my skin in my right leg, I'm a diabetic, I bled quite a bit. I bought a Television from K-mart in one year the television died, I purchased the extended warranty, K-mart would not replace the television even with my receipt they said they discontinued the television and would not even give me a credit, I stopped buying from K-mart and buying products made in Mexico.I took two falls at work , a billion dollar company still in existence, a Mexican spilled twice once in 1995, & once ion 1997 , I had to have many surgeries, because of it, I have one prosthetic, the surgery failed, and they just did a re-vision, and need another prosthetic due to these falls, , the same Mexican spilled, twice, they covered it up. lied, terminated me because of the illegal activities, no apology will ever be accepted, I don't care who does not like it, nobody acts or speaks for me on on my behalf ever, past present or future. , and me terminating my old doctor for lying in writing and I do have all the proof , I fired him, and it will be a cold day in hell, if they think Lagrange Hospital will ever make a penny off my servicing me ever again, for lying about strangling my mother, and a cold day in hell if my old doctor will ever get the opportunity to provide any care for me or any member of my family. I would not visit Mexico past, present or future. The Mexican President is a con Man, thief, and dumps his responsibilities on others, and knows exactly what he is doing. He will not get away with any of it. he is not going to take over our country, nor will his people. None of their people will ever be any part of my personal life. That is a guaranteed promise!!!!!I don;t care who does not like it. I am the boss of me, my house, my life and my decisions, understood.
Anna D. from La Grange, IL writes:
Quotation mark icon
It is time to tell Mexico to stop destroying our Country,, and doping all the illegal stuff just to make money off of us, and using Americans for their American citizenship, stalking Americans needs to be Against the law, the Mexican President must be held accountable, for the illegal stuff they are spitefully doing, the Illegal sugar is not the only illegal things they are doing. to our country, Mexico need to bring Mexico in full compliance with all of our laws, and make they pay for all the damages, and the wall too. for many years the Mexican Presidents have abused their power, neglected their jobs, and dumped on the United States knowingly this is not tolerable.No more stealing from America it ends for good. And the great wall must be built as soon as possible.
Someone from Accokeek, MD writes:
Quotation mark icon
Trump has the chance to bring Mexico into compliance with the law and stop its illegal sugar dumping.
May 19th, 2017
Andrew S. from Dallas, TX signed.
William F. from Red Oak, TX writes:
Quotation mark icon
NAFTA has been bad for the peoples of Mexico as well as the USA. Please continue your efforts to repeal this bad trade package. It only improves the position of large multi-national companies.